Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Gratitude Challenge: Day 26

I am grateful of:
a) the good comments from my lecturer. She came for Jerry's and also did my post observation. She said my lesson on Monday was definitely better than my first lesson. There was improvement. :D She did not reveal my marks though but it should be higher than the previous marks! Just hope that all goes well at my GP part.
b) Li Teng's pens. She gave me two pens when I just asked to borrow one from her.
c) the time in the evening spent watching movies with him while sorting the exam papers. Felt good!
d) the sharing of conversation after school. :D
e) mum's updates on what is happening at home.

1 comment:


  1. Hi Christine, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories and gratitude challenge. Interested to collaborate ? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. Hope to hear soon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete